Sunday, October 31, 2021

In 2018 my blog reached 250.000 visitors. At that time, I listed some remarkable guests together with satellite images of their locations and related information. Using the official statistics, only anonymous entities like government offices, universities, civil or military units of all kind could be identified. No living humans, known or unknown to the public, were personally identified, even though, one might have second thoughts about those who visited my blog, when it comes to rare coincidence.

After presenting the results of my visitor count, I stopped publishing, because visitor identification on an advanced level was no longer available and the success of my blogspots could not be verified any longer to such extent. Things had generally become more difficult.

However, there are still many visitors from the U.S.A., France and other regions who keep visiting blueprinteditor.blogspot.com . As a proof for that development, I decided to add latest statistics.


No comments: